1 Martin Place
+61 2 8223 1111
Based on 2 reviews
Reviews of The Westin Sydney
- Amelie Rintel Added June 22, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Such an amazing place.The hotel it beautifully presented. Definitely a new favourite. Loved the atmosphere, food was good.The staff were attentive and friendly both in reception and the wet deck. Nice clean rooms with all the essentials. Very convenient access to Canberra Center.Would. recommend to anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle even if only for a few days.
- Michael Ready Added June 16, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Lovely five star hotel. Have always had good service. Nice rooms. Centrally located but Pitt St a nightmare to drive up!
- Chris Lewis Added June 11, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Westin Sydney (soon to be Fullerton) is an excellent hotel walking distance from the Botanical Garden and Opera House. There is an awesome lounge on 28 with great views of the city and many restaurants and shops on property.
- Leonard T Added June 07, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Beautiful hotel with top notch service as you would expect. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and well appointed. Very convenient to shops. Expected a bit more from the breakfast after reading the reviews but still excellent.
- Enrique Hipolito Added June 03, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Well having a room on the 23rd floor with a great view is hard to ignore. Bed was very comfy. Bathroom has surprised me (in a good way). Would love to come back. Receptionists we're very polite and helpful. Staff at the restaurant we're very efficient and helpful.
- Craig Smith Added April 07, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Excellent location in the middle of the city. Good service and recommendations from the front desk staff and good room service. Great rain shower and quiet room with good block out of light. Mixed bag on service later at night - more than two hours after asking for a room service table to be taken away I put it in the corridor and it was still there the next morning.
- Taylor Smith Added September 27, 2017★ ★ ★ ★ ★The Westin Sydney is extremely conveniently located within walking distance of many museums, the harbor, and lots of great restaurants. The hotel itself is very nice, with floor-to-ceiling windows, great views, and spacious rooms. Amenity-wise, it has a great bar and a very comprehensive health club.
The Westin Sydney | 5 Star Accommodation in Historic Setting
Located in Martin Place, the award-winning Westin provides 5 star amenities and luxury service like no other. Book direct to save up to 5% more.
Share this page
Today's weather in Sydney NSW
04:00 19 ℃ 1013 hPa 80 % 4 m/s 07:00 20 ℃ 1014 hPa 74 % 1 m/s 10:00 22 ℃ 1011 hPa 70 % 5 m/s 13:00 24 ℃ 1005 hPa 64 % 8 m/s 16:00 22 ℃ 1003 hPa 81 % 6 m/s 19:00 23 ℃ 1001 hPa 77 % 6 m/s 22:00 23 ℃ 1001 hPa 83 % 4 m/s